WITH the recent unveiling of Bandar Malaysia and the development of the Malaysia Vision Valley — a multibillion-ringgit development project across the region of Nilai, Seremban and Port Dickson — Negri Sembilan is poised for booming, long-lasting growth.
The growing appreciation for property outside the Klang Valley has prompted buyers and investors to look south, where the Seri Pajam Development is a beacon outside the capital city. Seri Pajam Development not only aims to provide affordable homes but also homes that are designed to be practical and comfortable.
First-time homeowners will feel less of a pinch in their pocket if they choose to buy or invest with Seri Pajam Development —considering the home and lifestyle quality they are getting in return. More than 60% of Seri Pajam homes are below RM500,000. These include the Citra Embun town villa in Pajam from RM250,000, Nada 2 premium single-storey terrace in Pajam with four bedrooms and two bathrooms from RM398,000, Citra Hill double-storey terrace units in Pajam with four bedrooms and four bathrooms from RM498,000, D'mayang Sari in Nilai from RM466,200, and Nusa 16 double-storey terrace with homegrown yard from RM467,900. "Properties under the Seri Pajam Development are fairly priced for spacious landed properties, which are perfect for families with children and senior citizens.
"They are also a great investment opportunity for first time homeowners, with low retail prices paired with excellent home and lifestyle quality that comes with the property," says Tey Soo Leng, director of Seri Pajam Development. Projects under Seri Pajam Development give you the most out of your home with easy accessibility to amenities. Most of its development can be easily reached through a network of highways such as Lekas Highway, the North-South Expressway and trunk roads to KLIA and Putrajaya. This transportation network offers an effortless commute in and out of the city and allows for seamless traffic around the town area — a plus point for those who are looking to avoid the usual city traffic congestion.
Take a quick glance at the location map and you will spot conveniences such as learning institutions, railway stations, banks, shopping centres, medical centres and golf clubs.
Design and practicality
The homes of the Seri Pajam Development are built using the Industrialised Building System (IBS) — a construction system where components are pre-manufactured in a controlled environment before being transported to the construction site for assembly. IBS saves time and offers better quality control, making it more practical for the developer and homeowners and ensuring timely delivery. What truly makes these developments stand out is their modern design with the ample use of windows to provide adequate ventilation and sunlight. The kitchen and bathrooms come complete with ceiling-to-floor wall tiles, well-thought-out layouts and high ceilings. Homes by Seri Pajam Development also come with an extended backyard for more space and an extended porch, thus saving future homeowners unnecessary renovation costs. "With a great reputation as a developer of self-contained suburban townships, Seri Pajam Development has spent the last 10 years diligently developing residential and commercial property," says Tey. "We have also set a benchmark for our developments by making sure there is value creation in the form of amenities, infrastructure and design. "We want our buyers to appreciate the value as well as the lifestyle each project offers and it is important that they share the journey of enhancement together with us." With a string of notable developments in Negri Sembilan under its belt, Seri Pajam Development is set to extend its excellent track record. A member of the Nova Loyal Group of Companies, it is supported by its sister company Nova Loyal Development Sdn Bhd, which was awarded the Malaysian Construction Industry Excellence Awards (MCIEA) 2010 for using the IBS.
Other than being a construction award winner, Seri Pajam Development won development and architecture awards such as the Asia Pacific Property Awards for Best Residential Landscape Architecture Malaysia in 2014, Best Safe Home Award and Highly Commended Property (Single Unit) Malaysia in 2015, and Starproperry. my Awards 2016's The Cornerstone Award for the project Nada Alam.
■ For more information, visit www.seripajam.com.my.
• Citra Hill, Pajam (32ha) —Citra Hill caters to those who crave for a tranquil and refreshing lifestyle. Citra stands for charm, ideal, tranquillity, refreshing and accessibility.
• Nada Alam, Pajam (64.7ha) — This green living and sustainable lifestyle concept sits on freehold land and is separated into five precincts with 5.26ha of green space. Its green scenery offers residents a peaceful environment. The project consists of a mini wetland, five concept parks, a 7km jogging track and 5.2ha of green areas.
• D'Mayang Sari, Nilai (25.9ha) — Located next to the centre of Nilai, D'Mayang Sari is surrounded by high-demand amenities such as universities, banks and hypermarkets. Within the development area, almost 10% of the total land usage will be gazetted as green areas for recreational and outdoor exercise. The Eco Lake, Linear Garden, Shaded Playground, Maze Garden, Linear Park and Kite Lawn are some of the green components in D'Mayang Sari.
• Bandar Warisan Puteri, Seremban (40ha) - A serene township carpeted with lush greenery and pristine landscape, Bandar Warisan Puteri consists of mainly semi-detached and double-storey houses, which provide luxury living at an affordable price.
• Nusa Intan, Senawang (109ha) — Living in Nusa Intan is described as life in a spacious and private utopia. Nusa Intan is surrounded by 6.5ha of green area, eight concept parks and three recreational lakes, all located just next to a forest reserve.